Los Angeles Health Insurance
The Healthcare Industry has changed. With the signing of the Affordable Care Act (also known as Obamacare), now everyone is required to have minimum health insurance coverage. Even though the new administration plans to repeal the act, Los Angeles Health Insurance providers still urge citizens to get covered.
There are many great coverage options that come with a Los Angeles Health Insurance policy. Your policy can include:
- Ambulatory services
- Emergency or urgent care
- Hospitalization services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance abuse services, including counseling
- Prescription medications
- Rehabilitative services and equipment
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness care, including chronic-condition management
- Pediatric services (which must include dental and vision care for children)
There are 4 types of Los Angeles Health Insurance plans available. Your premiums depend on the option you choose. The plans are as follows:
- Bronze level: On average, your plan pays 60% of covered health-care costs; you pay the remaining 40%.
- Silver level: On average, your plan pays 70% of covered health-care costs; you pay the remaining 30%.
- Gold level: On average, your plan pays 80% of covered health-care costs; you pay the remaining 20%.
- Platinum level: On average, your plan pays 90% of covered health-care costs; you pay the remaining 10%.
SkyBlue Insurance understands the importance of obtaining Los Angeles Health Insurance. We represent some of the leading providers of Los Angeles Health Insurance. If you would like us to assist you, give us a call at 1-800-771-7758 or request a rapid Los Angeles Health Insurance quote at no cost!